- Church marriages, London
- Marriages, GRO Indexes, England & Wales (Added 1901–1911. Period now 1837–1911)
- Census, England & Wales, 1891 (Added 28 households; now 75)
- Bible of Mary R Caul
- Bible of Mary A Sackett (1836–1916)
- Adopt-a-newspaper research project (66 records added)
- New members 264 Jeff Bellairs, 265 Jeanette Otis
The availability online of English census records (not previously indexed in their hard copy form) has made much easier the finding of Sackett households, although the eccentricities of Ancestry's indexing necessitate alertness to the possible need to include Jackets and Socketts. A further 28 households have been found in the 1891 census, and there should be more to come (the 1891 total is 75 households, compared with 120 in 1881 and 110 in 1901).
Thanks to Thurmon King for supplying transcripts and images of the two bibles. The bibles relate to the same Sackett families, who have not yet been linked to established trees.
Thanks too to the newspaper transcribers who have researched further entries. The total is 612 in just three months. I have singled out Thurmon's "Chicken" story as a "favorite" on the newspapers index page and have it in mind to compile a separate favorites page. Please feel free to suggest articles for inclusion.