- Vital Records of Sandisfield, Massachusetts
- Vital records, Massachusetts, 1841–1910, NEHGS (complete years added: 1841–43, 1867–70, 1882–84, 1886–93)
- 2010 Reunion news #2, #3, & #4
- Adopt-a-newspaper research project (402 records added)
- Updated Thurmon King's database
- New members 261 Janet French, 262 Glen Sackett, 263 Debbie Hill
- Revised 252 Adel Firth-Mason
The Adopt-a-newspaper research project has got off to a flying start and we have a splendid total of more than 400 transcriptions in the first month. If you have not already volunteered for this project, please do check the newspapers page on the website and consider whether you could help. States on the Library of Congress Chronicling America not yet spoken for include: CA, DC, NE, UT, WA. All these have many references to Sacketts, doubtless including much hitherto undiscovered family information.
Thurmon's database is also updated on the website this month. The database contains an amazing 34,053 people. For privacy reasons not all these are published on the website (there is a cut-off for those born after 1920), but the number published still tops 27,000. Of the total in the database, the number of Sackett descendants is about 19,700; there are 9,500 spouses of Sackett descendants; and the remainder of about 4,800 are ancestors of spouses, mostly their parents.