This month's update to the Sackett Family Association website http://sackettfamily.info/ includes the following new pages:
• British Postal Service appointment books, 1737–1969
• UK Railway employment records, 1833–1963
• Probate index, Berkshire County, Massachusetts, 1761–1900
• Births, Guernsey
• Deaths, Guernsey
• Ancestors and Descendants of Frederick Plummer Sackett
• Adopt-a-newspaper research project (39 records added; total 1,225)
• New members 329 Donna Grote, 330 Peggy Lockwood, 331 Nigel "Ollie" Sackett, 332 Anna Shaffer
• New and revised profiles 132 Jean Carpenter
Thurmon King has transcribed Andrew P Sackett's book Ancestors and Descendants of Frederick Plummer Sackett. By coincidence, one of this month's new members, Peggy Lockwood, is a descendant of Frederick Plummer. We welcome her and all new members.
Karen Gerke has contributed more extracts from Minnesota newspapers. Any member willing to help with the newspaper project, do please get in touch. There are thousands more to be researched and transcribed!