- New members
- Added to Proceedings in the Chancery Court, London
- Added to Featured Sacketts
- Sackett, Henry "X" Ackley (1859–1938), was a talented silhouette portraitist but achieved notoriety as an adventurous eloper.
- Added People section to Newspaper Abstracts
- Added to Charts
- Relationship charts, showing how intermarrying Sackett descendants are related via a common ancestor. The charts are also linked from descendant members' pages.
- Descendant charts for lines headed by Capt Richard Sackett (c1678–1746), Thomas Sackett (say 1720–) of Hopewell, NJ, and Aaron Sackett (say 1763–aft 1820)
- New & revised genealogical sketches