The Sackett Family Association website has been updated with the following:
- New members
- Revised member pages
- Member obituary
- 253 Terri Carlson (1950–2021)
- New & revised genealogical sketches
- Albert Henry Sackett (1846–1927), produce merchant and farmer, of Murray, New York. Record includes obituaries of Albert and his wife Ida.
- Leonard Marvin Sackett (1872–1954), son of Albert Henry Sackett, established a holiday resort comprising boating facilities and cottages on Conesus Lake, near Geneseo, New York. The area became known as Sackett's Harbor—not to be confused with the better-known village of Sackets Harbor at Lake Ontario. Record includes detailed obituaries.
- Gertrude Electa Sackett (1880–1959), of Bergen, New York, daughter of Albert Henry Sackett, was assistant postmaster of Bergen, her husband Will Davy being the postmaster.
- Leland Dunn Sackett (1894–1965), mechanic and carpenter, of Geneseo, New York, son of Leonard Marvin Sackett, retired to Florida where he and his wife ran a craft shop.
- John V Sackett (1907–1982), schoolteacher, of Geneseo and Syracuse, New York, and Sarasota, Florida, son of Leonard Marvin Sackett.
- Wilbur Fish Sackett (1857–1918), railroad worker, of Nebraska. Record includes obituaries of Wilbur and his wife Carrie.
- Florence M "Flossie" Sackett (1894–1928), schoolteacher, of Nebraska and California, daughter of Wilbur Fish Sackett, died aged 34 a year after her husband Harry had died at the age of 36. Includes obituary.
- Charles Oliver Sackett (1859–1939), farmer of Grand River and Hamilton, Missouri. Includes obituary.
- Loy Earl Sackett (1886–1944), lawyer of Grand River and St Louis, Missouri, son of Charles Oliver Sackett.
- Stanley Sherman Sackett (1875–1943), sometime owner of the Gobleville Bank, Michigan, suffered an abrupt change in fortune when his bank failed. He was able to ensure that no depositor lost out, but the business failure was soon followed by the failure of his marriage, his ex-wife, Lena, resorting to factory and cleaning work to maintain herself and their two daughters. Stanley remarried, but that marriage, too, ended in divorce. Many newspaper clippings.
- Nellie Elaine Sackett (1908–c1983), of Detroit, Michigan, was a daughter of Stanley Sherman Sackett (1875–1943) and his first wife, Lena.
- Stanley Sherman Sackett Jr (1918–1994), son of Stanley Sherman Sackett (1875–1943) and his second wife, Marvel, removed from Michigan to California.
- Laverne C "Vern" Sackett (1903–1929) of Craig, Nebraska, was killed when his car crashed into a ditch.
- Henry Moseley Sackett III (1942–2020), lawyer of Richmond, Virginia, was an accomplished athlete before embarking on a long and distinguished career in the law, taking a leading role in State legal affairs.
- Revised picture gallery
- Frederick Plummer Sackett gallery includes new pictures contributed by Katie Lawrence.
- Revised Sackett places
- Sacketts Harbor, Conesus Lake, Livingston County, New York is now known to have been established by Leonard Marvin Sackett.
See Change Log for all updates to the website.